Fallonites Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are they picking on Numa now??

Go down

Why are they picking on Numa now?? Empty Why are they picking on Numa now??

Post  char4kds Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 pm

I just learned a few minutes ago that the admin. is assigning Meihack to Numa. Why in the world would that be a good idea? Someone tormented the principal all last year, and now someone is taking that position. Numa did meet AYP this year inspite of all the terrible things said about that school by the Admin. That school does not need a new principal...they met the challenge. This is not a good idea. Numa needs the chance to show what they already know how to do. They should have Shawn Purrell because he already knows the school, staff and the possibilities of the school because he taught there for years. This assignment is wrong, wrong, wrong!! Sad Where are the parents that were so against change at Numa now?

char4kds

Back to top Go down

Why are they picking on Numa now?? Empty Numa

Post  momof2 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 am

I agree completely. Meihack will be terrible for Numa, as if the morale wasn't bad enough among the staff there already. I just read about all of the transfers they are making. So they demonized Mr. Freeman this entire last school year, now they are making him high school vice-principal?

Also, the article in today's paper states that the assistant superintendant is only needed when Ms. Ross is out of the office - isn't that about 90% of the time, while she travels around on the district's dime, looking for a new job? Will this finally mean that she is going to actually work for CCSD?

Buckle your seat belts, looks like another great school year here in Fallon!

momof2

Back to top Go down

Why are they picking on Numa now?? Empty Numa again???

Post  care4kds Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 am

I understand why Shawn is not going to Numa because his wife is there. Somehow after all these years of wives working at the same school where their husband is principal it cannot be done. I sure hope that Mr.Meihack takes a good long look at Numa and sees that it is not what Dr.R and he made it out to be. The school passed AYP this year and is in safe harbor. Some people that never worked at Numa find fault with it and think something should be done about it. I say go work there and then decide who is or isn't doing their job. It could be you!!!

care4kds

Back to top Go down

Why are they picking on Numa now?? Empty Re: Why are they picking on Numa now??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down